- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television
- The Canadian Academy is on a mission to inspire creativity, develop talent, and celebrate the best in Canadian visual storytelling. Its mandate is governed by the principles of integrity, diversity, excellence, and authenticity.
- Commercial Production Association of Toronto
- CPAT is the not-for-profit trade association for the television commercial production industry in Toronto. Our members are engaged in the production of screen based digital advertising content for distribution on television and over the internet.
- Le Laboratoire d'Art
- The Art Laboratory (Le Labo) is a place of innovation that promotes the influence of its artists, by supporting them and disseminating their projects.
- Liaison of Independent Filmmakers of Toronto
- LIFT is an artist-run cultural and educational media arts organization dedicated to celebrating excellence in the moving image. LIFT is supported by its membership and government grants.
- Trinity Square Video
- Founded in 1971, it is one of the first artist-run centres in Canada and its oldest media arts centre. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization.
- Women In Film & Television Toronto
- Founded in 1984, WIFT-T is a member-based organization of enthusiastic people committed to the development and advancement of women in the screen-based industry. The following beliefs form our philosophy.
other cities with this category: